Is Spruce right for you?
If you are considering Spruce Mountain Inn for yourself or someone you know, please review the following criteria:
- Age 17-30 (or comfortable with that age group)
- Prior evaluation and/or treatment for mental health issues
- Seeking an extended residential treatment program of three months or more to prepare for independent living
- Able to participate in a structured program that utilizes individual therapy, psycho-educational and therapy groups, psychiatric treatment and peer support
- Seeking work experience and/or continued education as part of a comprehensive treatment experience
- Willingness and ability to use staff and peer support to keep safe, substance free and engaged in treatment
- Not relying on private insurance, Medicaid/Medicare to cover the fees
Contact Grant Leibersberger, MBA, MEd or Candace Beardsley, LICSW, at Spruce Mountain Inn to further evaluate the match. If we believe there is the possibility of a good fit, we will ask you to arrange for clinical records to be sent to us.
155 Towne AvenueBox 153
Plainfield, Vermont 05667
Phone (802) 454-8353 / Fax (802) 454-1008
E-Mail Spruce Mountain Inn